Sunday, April 29, 2012

Paying My Debts

So I've  been perusing a lot of teacher blogs lately.  (Many thanks, Pinterest.)

And I've been using a lot of things for my classroom.  It's time to repay my debts.  I feel like I need to give a thank you speech worthy of an Oscar, but there's too many people and not enough time.

So instead, I'm offering the following: my homemade, all you need to do is print, cut, and laminate Kentucky Derby puzzles.

You need to understand the Derby is what I LIVE for in my classroom.  It signifies spring, fun, state pride and my favorite, Derby pie. 

Every year my classroom celebrates with a couple of centers-if I get more time, I might do a post on what I'm doing this year.  But for now I'm in a time crunch and still having some effects from bronchitis so this will have to do.

Happy Derby!










No comments: