- unexpected visitors when I begin to prepare food (I love people, but this always happens when my hair hasn't been brushed, I'm in my pjs and have Randy Travis blaring from my laptop)
- the nanosecond I get comfy in my bed, the house phone rings, necessitating a trip up (and because I'm particular I have to find the phone with the caller ID working so the call can be screened)
- the briefest moment my attention is diverted from those sweet kids (who I seriously miss), they will come up to me. The minute after the phone has stopped ringing, attendance has been taken, or the parent has left, they are totally autonomous. Again. I call that playing possum.
- picking the absoulte worst line anywhere-groceries, Wal-Mart, Ticketmaster. If there's a line, don't get behind me. No Midas touch here.
- Pinterest to completely disown me when I'm ready to
waste lots of timedevote a lot of time to research. One day it kicked me off there so many times within fifteen minutes I gave it up cold turkey for a weekend. Serves it right for being so sassy.