And found a bajillion things.
I have now discovered if I'm ever missing ANYTHING, I'm headed to my last purse. Because you never know what you'll find...
- 3 free Starbucks cards (how have I not used these? Agh!)
- 1 free chicken sandwhich from Chic-fil-a (again, why is this unused?)
- 15 gift cards with assorted amounts (3 Visas, 1 Panera, 1 Target, 3 Kroger, 1 Chili's, 1 Hobby Lobby, and 6, yes 6, Starbucks)
- 1 prescription a year old
- 13 Sharpies (I have the regular ones and thin ones in every assorted color except orange)
- 2 highlighters
- 2 thank you notes that need to be mailed
- 4 pony tail holders-one Carolina blue (why do I even own one that color?), two brown, and one Kentucky blue (of course I can't find it when I need to match, but hey...it's a start)
Is it too late to start a New Year's Resolution? Maybe I can do a mid-year resolution...to use what all's in my purse!