Friday, June 8, 2012

When In Doubt, Look in the Purse

So I switched from my March Madness (yes, I have a pocketbook I carry only to ballgames-but then I got lazy and carried it all of April and May) to my summer purse. 

And found a bajillion things. 

I have now discovered if I'm ever missing ANYTHING, I'm headed to my last purse.  Because you never know what you'll find...

  • 3 free Starbucks cards (how have I not used these? Agh!)
  • 1 free chicken sandwhich from Chic-fil-a (again, why is this unused?)
  • 15 gift cards with assorted amounts (3 Visas, 1 Panera, 1 Target, 3 Kroger, 1 Chili's, 1 Hobby Lobby, and 6, yes 6, Starbucks)
  • 1 prescription a year old
  • 13 Sharpies (I have the regular ones and thin ones in every assorted color except orange)
  • 2 highlighters
  • 2 thank you notes that need to be mailed
  • 4 pony tail holders-one Carolina blue (why do I even own one that color?), two brown, and one Kentucky blue (of course I can't find it when I need to match, but hey...it's a start)

Is it too late to start a New Year's Resolution?  Maybe I can do a mid-year resolution...to use what all's in my purse! 

No comments: